Bottin is a feature-rich and intuitive application designed to offer an efficient method to add, organize and manage private and business- related information about acquaintances, family, employers or government staff members.
It's wrapped in a well-organized yet outdated interface which might require some time to get familiarized with, and learn what each function does. The layout is divided into a contact list, a complex editor and a cluttered toolbar.
Set up your database and populate it with personalized profiles
To insert a new entry, you can either import a visiting card, text documents, Bottin files or create a new one. Some of the provided fields are the honorific title, full name, profession, company and department.
You can apply a default picture from the default gallery or one from the computer, insert the individual's recorded voice, phone numbers (e.g. home, work, country, mobile, fax), area code, country, as well as set its birthdate and name celebration. It's possible to set an alarm for special events to remind yourself to call or message that contact.
Generate covers and search for particular items
Bottin lets you design and customize envelope templates, which can later use as a default style for various people, to not waste time writing it by hand. To create it, you need to input the name, position (vertical, horizontal), text alignment, as well as font type, style, color, heading and optional text.
For each entry, it's possible to insert multiple addresses and phone numbers, along with a small word processor with bullet lists and a font library to easily compose notes. From the menu, you can access the country list, which contains all the necessary information you might need when trying to call or message someone, like country code and the prefix.
Look up for specific records and save your data to LDIF or TXT file formats
A complex search function is available with different criteria, such as only word, category, birthdays or lists, which you can apply to filter the information. Plus, you can export the database as a visiting card that includes all the necessary data for every individual, as well as LDIF and TXT file.
On ending note
Taking everything into consideration, Bottin is a reliable and useful application that helps you enter, sort and handle details about bosses, foreigners, co-workers, family and friends. During our testing, the program ran smoothly and didn't consume too many resources.
Bottin Crack Torrent Download For Windows (April-2022)
Fast! Intuitive! And totally free. And the best thing is that it won’t cost you anything. Bottin is a software which allows you to manage, organize, and update all your details about your acquaintances, family, employers or government staff members. You will never have to waste time writing the data down by hand, nor will you have to waste your precious money on a copy service.
– Create and store new contacts (visiting cards) or update existing ones in a few minutes.
– Easily manage all your information and make better connections to the people you already know, or people you’d like to know.
– Modify photos in just a few seconds, and download them to your computer, using the export feature.
– Export the entire database to TXT or LDIF files.
– Organize all the information you need in one place, conveniently. And it’s completely free!
– Import contacts, contact lists and simple documents (e.g. addresses, birthdays, names) from various sources.
– Import contacts from LDAP directories.
– Possibility to add custom data to contacts.
– An intuitive user interface with a simple yet organized layout.
– Save money with free updates and support.
– Backup your data.
– Clean and quick.
– Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
– And much more…!
Supported Data Formats
– Visiting cards in various formats (PDF, DOC, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, TXT and LDIF).
– Notes in several formats (DOC, XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF, TXT and LDIF).
– Contact lists in various formats (PDF, DOC, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, TXT and LDIF).
– To-do lists in various formats (DOC, XLS, XLSX, PDF, TXT and LDIF).
– Scenarios in various formats (PDF, DOC, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, TXT and LDIF).
– Your own data in various formats (DOC, XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF, TXT and LDIF).
– Personal information in various formats (DOC, XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF, TXT and LDIF).
– Optional lists of tools in
Bottin Keygen For (LifeTime) [32|64bit]
– Build your contact database with 1,500,000 items
– Customize and design covers to print, bind and export
– Generate and save new items and contacts with ease
– Search contacts by text, categories or birthdays
– Add contact photos, voice notes and birthday cards
– Edit contacts manually or create new ones from text documents
– Save records in LDIF and TXT file formats
– Delete records by category, text, photos or voice notes
– Display text and voice notes
– Import cards from a CSV file
– Email and phone contacts from a visitor card
– Set alarms for special occasions and meetings
– Move contacts between contacts and categories
– Sort and group contacts by category or text
– See reminders for special events
The free GTD Manager is a full featured Personal Productivity Application (PPAP) that offers a new method to keep all of your daily tasks in order. The system is designed to help you manage your time and help you achieve your personal goals.
This completely free application allows you to create task lists, and remember events. The calendar view is extremely flexible, and you can easily customize the main view to change which days are highlighted and which events are displayed on a daily or weekly basis.
GTD Manager creates a new task, such as “call home mom”. As items are created, they are automatically assigned to one of the three main columns on the main page: next action, “should do”, and “want to do”.
GTD Manager will help you set reminders, and even provides a “next action” field so you can easily set an action for each item in your task list.
GTD Manager can automatically create a daily and weekly calendar view, and you can easily add a complete set of widgets to any part of the main page to display information at a glance, and easily make a quick note on any occasion.
GTD Manager comes with a built in checklist tool, called Checkboxes, that offers you a simple way to complete an action once you have completed the first item on a list.
GTD Manager also allows you to attach files to your tasks, and let you easily search through a list of notes that you have saved to the main page.
GTD Manager also allows you to have multiple task lists, and even add tabs to the main interface to easily organize items into different lists, categories and sub-categories.
GTD Manager provides you with a system that will guide you through all aspects
Bottin Crack +
MBAM Audio Converter is a powerful, easy-to-use, and light-weight audio converter with a rich interface and intuitive functions. MBAM is the best and most reliable audio converter for converting MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE, and so on to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE, etc. It supports almost all audio files like WMA, MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE, etc. It can convert both audio and video to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE, etc.
– Support Audio Convert to and from FLAC, MP3, MP2, M4A, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE, WMA, and more.
– Support Convert Audio to and from WMA, WAV, MP3, AAC, OGG, M4A, FLAC, and more.
– Support Convert Video to and from H264, MPEG4, FLV, MP4, MOV, and more.
– Support Convert Video to and from AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, MP2, OGA, AU, M4A, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Video to MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, APE, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Video to MP4, MOV, WMV, AVH, FLV, ASF, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Video to AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, WMV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, OGG, WAV, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Video to MKV, FLV, ASF, M4A, 3GP, MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, AAC, MP4, MOV, MP2, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Video to 3GP, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3G2, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Audio to MP3, WMA, WAV, MP2, MP1, and more.
– Support Convert to and from Audio to WMA, MP3, O
What’s New In?
Plasmoids is a simple yet powerful tool for storing and managing your live pictures. If you take a lot of pictures or scan your family's pictures in your holidays, chances are that you'll end up with a bunch of files. Plasmoids will help you store all your pictures in one convenient application. Every file is represented as a plasmoid, a small-sized standalone application. Plasmoids are easily movable in your desktop environment, and they can be combined to create a variety of interesting visual combinations. All of your photos and videos are available through Windows Explorer, but it's also possible to open a Plasmoid directly from your desktop.
Plasmoids are available as a free version that includes only one album, and a paid version that allows you to create and store up to five albums.
Plasmoids is written in C++, and it's available in English, French, German and Russian. The company behind Plasmoids, which is located in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, is named AlphaPictures. In the following report, we'll discuss how the program performs, and we'll tell you about the program's interface, features, and available editions.
One plasmoid to rule them all
Plasmoids allows you to store and organize all your photos and videos.
It's an ideal solution for people who like to keep a small collection of pictures. Each of your images is represented as a plasmoid, a small-sized, standalone application.
Plasmoids are easily movable in your desktop environment, and they can be combined to create a variety of interesting visual combinations. All of your photos and videos are available through Windows Explorer, but it's also possible to open a Plasmoid directly from your desktop.
All your files are stored in the Plasmoids collection. Each plasmoid can be searched by the title, description, date, artist, album and camera.
You can organize your files into albums, create a photo calendar, and preview your photos in a slideshow or a video player. Plasmoids is similar to the Photos app, although it's a bit more powerful.
When you add a new file to your Plasmoids collection, the program will extract information from the file and add it to the database.
You can create an unlimited number of albums, and each album can include a number of different plasmoids.
Within each plasmoid, you can also add pictures to the Favorites list.
While Plasmoids is based on KDE, it also works great with Unity and Windows. The program also includes a small one-time-purchase license, which lets you create an unlimited number of
System Requirements For Bottin:
Minimum: 1 GB RAM
Recommended: 1 GB RAM
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP
Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
Nvidia 4xx, 5xx, 6xx series
AMD Athlon II P320
AMD Athlon II P620,
AMD Phenom II X4